At Saratoga City Ballet, your safety is our priority. We have included some information below to help you navigate our safety plan.
Drop-Off Safety Protocols
BEFORE CLASS & DROP-OFF:
- All families will be required to register with “Remind” – an online tool that will enable us to health screen all students prior to class. The COVID questionnaire will be sent via Remind the morning before class. The questionnaire must be completed and submitted AT LEAST 1 HOUR prior to class. Dancers that do not have a completed questionnaire will not be allowed to enter the studio.
- Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before scheduled class time to allow time for temperature screening. Dancers that are not in the studio and screened at least 10 minutes before class time will not be allowed to participate.
- Dancers should be dropped off at the front door for their temperature checks. Parents / guardians are not allowed in the studio.
- Dancers should arrive in their dance wear as the dressing room will be closed.
- The dance instructor will take a temperature check in the entrance vestibule of the building. A student with a temperature of 99.7 F or higher will not be permitted to enter the building. Temperature pass/fail will be recorded on the attendance log. Parents must remain in the parking lot until the student has passed the temperature check.
- Dancers who do not feel well should not attend class.
- Dancers will be required to wear masks at all times, however mask & water breaks will be provided frequently and safely.
- We will ensure a 6ft. distance between individuals at all times.
- Parents and visitors will not be permitted in the studio to limit the number of individuals in the building to the extent possible.
- Students should bring their own FULL water bottle as the water fountain will be closed for common use.
- There will be no hands-on corrections at this time.
- The lobby area will be marked with locations for students to leave their dance bags. These marked “bag drop locations” will be 6 feet apart. Students will return to their bag location for a water break or mask break.
- The barre and studio floor areas will be marked for each student and the separate assigned areas will not be shared between students during that specific class. The student’s assigned space generally will not change from week to week.
- Dancers may be picked up by the front door or in the parking lot. Parents / guardians are not allowed in the studio.