At Saratoga City Ballet, your safety is our priority. We have included some information below to help you navigate our safety plan.
Drop-Off Safety Protocols
BEFORE CLASS & DROP-OFF:
- We are no longer requiring our families to complete the REMIND app health questionnaire prior to arriving at the studio, however we ask that you are attentive to your child’s health. Students should not attend class if they have symptoms of illness including: fever of more than 100 degrees, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, etc.
- We will continue to limit the presence of parents in the building to maintain physical distancing. Therefore we ask that you drop your dancer off at the door before class.
- We are following Saratoga County DOH recommendations which change regularly. Currently we require masks of dancers and adults who are no vaccinated.
- Physical distancing in accordance with recommendations will be maintained during barre and floor work
- Regular sanitizing and cleaning will occur between every class
- Air filters are replaced on a regular schedule
- Dancers may be picked up by the front door or in the parking lot. Parents / guardians are not allowed in the studio.